i25 Alb to Las Cruces gas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OSUTRIKERS

Using Allstays app and it sure doesn?t show many gas stations on this stretch.  I always prefer the,Flying J with RV lanes as my coach is gas and I tow so I?m careful where I pull into. Anyone have experience on this stretch for recommendations? Thanks

Having made the Albuquerque to Las Cruces run many times when my son was at NM State and we lived in ABQ, I can assure you that the towns of Socorro and Truth or Consequences were created for the sole purpose of having places to stop for food, gas and rest room breaks!  ;D  If you choose to stop at both you end up splitting the trip into three easy pieces.

There is a Chevron station located at the south end of Socorro which is easy in/out for gas motorhome with tow.  (The pumps parallel and openings placement and width good).  Thought prices high so check gas buddy.

Jennifer

As best I know, if you want FJ or something similar with hi-speed diesel pumps you better fill-up in ABQ.  Compared to I40 or I10, I25 has very little truck traffic so the big truck stops have never been built on that stretch.  I did notice a new one going up near Belen recently but it won't be open for a while.  They were just installing the metal frame for the building about a month ago.  Nonetheless, if you need fuel, as mentioned, it is available in Socorro and TorC.  Actually, now that I think about it, there's a smallish truck stop just north of Socorro that might have hi-speed pumps????  I could not see a way to get there short of taking the Socorro Exit and going north on the west frontage road though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom