Merry Christmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peggyy

Wishing you and your families the very merriest holidays !  Whether you are camping or staying at home hoping all your wishes come true !  Wishing you lots of laughter, time with your families, good food, good drink, and just warm and cozy.    So merry Christmas and happy new year !

Yes, Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals! I pray everyone has a great one! :)

Merry Christmas
Feliz Navidad
joyeux No?l
Fr?hliche Weihnachten
счастливого Рождества
Krismasi ya furaha
Mele kalikimaka

Merry Christmas to all, and happy holidays to all the ones that don?t observe Christmas. I enjoy all the tips and help and great advice I have received here. I appreciate all the the different opinions and points of view here, irregardless of religion, skin color, or political points of view. I happen to usually vote republican, but that never comes up in the campground. Another reason I love camping. ??

As we say in the olde country ... Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda.

Merry Christmas everyone.  I am Thankful for this forum and such great people with immense knowledge around the RV / Adventure life.  Here?s to a great 2018 to all of you. 

Merry Christmas, currently staying in small but nice park in Everett, WA to be close to kids for the big day!  It is Harbor Pointe RV park, Greg is the manager and rates are good, vets discount.  Right now it is 28 and light snow in forecast but warm inside with electric heaters!

Yes!
We want to wish everyone on RV Forums, their friends, families, special relations and all a very special Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!
May we all meet on the road and experience good times, good food, adult beverages, warm campfires and the camaraderie that unites us!
A great big THANK YOU to all for all the helpful advice and a Christmas Wish that we can help others in the RV community going forward!
Jim & Janet Carter

Merry Christmas everyone.

Blessed to be visiting with family in PA, and we are having a white Christmas!

Attachments

• 5771BA88-5CC7-4E2E-83D2-38BF18C7B6C5.jpeg
    5771BA88-5CC7-4E2E-83D2-38BF18C7B6C5.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom