Yuma AZ - 30 degrees this morning.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom Hoffman

Of course this is the morning we ran out of propane in one tank.  I went out to change over to the full tank and its main valve had a leak that I couldn't fix, even by shifting to the other tank position.

Off to the local Farrell Propane Dealer for a new valve in the old tank.  Problem was the tank was full, and the guys a Farrell were running like chickens with their heads lopped off.  So we bought a new tank and left to have the valve changed when they had more time.  Home now with 2 full tanks and we are back in business.

I came to Yuma to be warm.  There was ice on the hot tub, with steam seeping up around the edges. ;D 8)

Oh' the Joys of RVing in the cold  winter months.

Merry Christmas

Attachments

• Marching Marine Snowmen  0889.jpg
    Marching Marine Snowmen 0889.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 60
I'd take 30's overnight, warming to 70 during the day over the '30's and constant rain we're having in Arkansas, anytime.

Dang doctors.  We were supposed to be happily parked in Quartzite as I type.  Instead the doc's want 6 more weeks of PT before they'll release my wife from light duty.  BRRRRR!

Wally, 

I guess it's the delusion I live with, I believe I am in Yuma and should be warm.  I don't have winter clothes with me and want to go sailing on the cement pond in the park and struggle with sitting out sailing and shivering to.  Hope your wife makes a speedy recovery and you can get on the road soon.

Tom...

Utclmjmpr said:
  0 degrees here all night till 7.00am this morning  with 5 inches of snow .>>>Dan

Are ya out enjoying the ?winter wonderland? in your RV, or ?hunkered-down? at home?  Warm here (10 F and a trace of snow)....  ?hunkered-down? at home. Planning on heading out for a little ?winter rv?ing? soon after CHRISTmas!

Larry, Upon seeing your post... I just realized my location “is not” in my signature! Here... north-central Wyoming (Winchester).  ;)

Profile updated!

here we sit, waiting on some snow so we can go ski!!!  Instead, even on the winter solstice, the golf course is still open and somewhat crowded.  The Thin Blue Line is crying.

taoshum said:
here we sit, waiting on some snow so we can go ski!!!  Instead, even on the winter solstice, the golf course is still open and somewhat crowded.  The Thin Blue Line is crying.

We just got back from the pool.  :)) ;D :D

Rob VanVoorhis said:
Twas a couple of nights before Christmas here in Arcadia Florida and 80 plus degrees!!!!

BAAH Humbug!!! ;D ;D ;D  My boat is locked in the ice at the cement pond and an ice breaker can't be had till mid January.

Cheers....

Attachments

• IMG_0246 (2).JPG
    IMG_0246 (2).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 33
'Twas 43? for a high today, here in northern Westminster, with lots of sunshine, but now (19:27 MST, 12/23) it's 16? and snowin' an' blowin', with poor visibility and the snow is horizontal at times. Anyone planning to move through this area tomorrow needs to double check the weather.

Memtb said:
  Larry,  We only got into the low teens today.... minus 8 right now. 7 day forecast show below zero every night.

I woke up to clear sky and 3? this morning... Another storm coming to the mountains tonight.

Larry, How Cool did you get in Westminster this morning? We hit  minus 19 F (also pretty high humidity down here in the river bottom) at the house...looks like a “cool” Christmas Eve!

Was gonna insert a picture of weather station, but having a technical “glitch”!

Back
Top Bottom