Pocket Doors to bedroom 05 vectra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KandT

Ok another question about my "new to me" Vectra.  Beautiful coach by the way. The last owner just stopped fixing the little things.

There are two pocket doors leading into the bedroom.  They are just hanging from the top track.  They have no guide or stopper other than to both hit the wall on the other side.

Rather than trying to reverse engineer a possible half "rear end" fix I thought Maybe someone could tell me how they should be.  Should there even be two?  The pocket door leading into the bathroom works great and is just one.  The bedroom is slightly wider and there may not have been space in the wall to leave it as one but there is way too much door for two.  Aaugh!

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

I think there's a guide on the floor just inside the pocket but I would have to look at mine to tell for sure. We're away for Christmas but I can look when we return home.

Here are some pictures of mine:

Attachments

• IMG_0205.JPG
    IMG_0205.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0206.JPG
    IMG_0206.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0207.JPG
    IMG_0207.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0211.JPG
    IMG_0211.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 25
Btw, it would be helpful to add your model (36RD) to your signature as well--it helps a lot for folks trying to answer questions for you.

Wow!  Thanks for taking the time to take and upload all the pics.  Looks like I am missing a guide so off to Home Depot!!

I did change my profile and turns out we have the same rig.  Seems like a well built rig.  We are on our shake down trip and delighted so far.  Just little items have popped up.  I wouldn?t mind replacing the tv?s but they are such a part of the rig that I will have to really think that through. 

It?s funny that the steel and engine aren?t too different on a new rig but the tech stuff sure has changed.

Page 176 of the Winnebago RV Parts & Accessories Catalog shows the 149607-01-02B Guide f/Pocket Door, 1.6? Bent Rod and the lower 064467-01-000 Pocket Guide-Sliding Door.  I believe that the "Bent Rod" connects the two parts of the bedroom door together at the bottom, on the door opening side of the lower guide.

Btw, if you go here: Service Parts List and select the year and enter your Winnebago Serial Number (not the VIN) you can get a complete, as-built, parts list for your individual coach, with every single part listed.

Back
Top Bottom