Amazon Prime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
Does anyone know if I can add my DW to my Prime account? I looked around on amazon and couldn't find my answer.  If it can be done, please lead me in that digestion.
I could just make sure she has my user name and password but I just thought it would be easier if she had her own account but we don't want to pay another $99.00.
Thanks.

I think you can share a Prime account with family members, but, as I recall, the person sharing didn't get access to the Prime videos. My wife and I just use the same Amazon account; I have it set up on her computer so she automatically logs into my account.  That way we also give our Smile money to the same charity.

Actually, you can share the Prime Videos.  Kindle books and a few other things can't be shared.  I added my wife and son to my Prime account.  This page will explain it.  Read it all, or just click on the "Amazon Household" link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180

edjunior said:
Actually, you can share the Prime Videos.  Kindle books and a few other things can't be shared.  I added my wife and son to my Prime account.  This page will explain it.  Read it all, or just click on the "Amazon Household" link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200444180

Thanks Ed. I just tried to set it up. Won't know if I did it right until she orders something. May try doing it tomorrow. Thanks again.

The DW and I share a Prime account. I order and shop for my own stuff on my account, but I can't share here Prime music stuff.  Not a big deal since we are usually together.  But we can use the Prime video on the the TV with no issues.

Simplest way to share kindle's is to just buy both kindle's on the same account. Both can have the same book at the same time on the devices.

Ernie

In addition to the prime benefits, Kindle books can also be shared through Amazon Household.  My husband and I do this.  We each have our own accounts and share prime benefits and kindle books.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom