Cold weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boonieman

In Kentucky here. Just got rid of the last of my cattle yesterday. No more worrying about tractors starting in cold weather to move the big bales, or breaking ice on the ponds all winter. I like to cook, so told Dawn I would fix her a batch of chicken and dumplings for supper. Part of that requires going out to our old refrig in the shed to get me a beer. Came back in, beer slushy. That?s just not right in Kentucky. I grew up in South Dakota, so I know what cold can be. But slushy beer in Kentucky? That ticks me off.
  For you brave souls camping or living in an RV in this weather.....wish I was there.  ??

My son lives in an RV here in Delaware. It's been getting down in the teens at night and next week it will be 8F. He seems to be doing fine. I like it since I can put our wine and beer out the back porch. Just have to watch that it doesn't get "slushy".

I made it from Tenesee (Viola) to Where I am now in less than one day.  Let's see. Waldon KY to somehwere in NC in one day (Stayed at a Cracker Barrel over night) and here the next day

Of course it is supposed to hit 14 Monday night, but likely will be warmer here on the jetty surrounded as I am by lake.

We're enjoying temperatures just above and just below zero this week in New England. My neice just arrived with her family from sunny California. What a shock leaving the airport!

The kids adjusted quickly, as kids tend to do, and are already semi-pro level snowball throwers.

Back
Top Bottom