Thinking of buying a 2010 Itasca Reyo 25T

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pwwhiting

Hi All,
I'm hoping that some of you have experience with a 2010 Itasca Reyo and can share your perceptions with me.  Most of the reviews of the Reyo are glowing, but several specifically complained of the 2010 model that it was terrible to control in the wind.  I'd like to know if you agree and if there are other drawbacks or potential trouble spots that we should be aware of.  Thanks for any help you can give us!
Regards,
Patricia

Friends are visiting me right now with a new Jayco Melbourne (same Mercedes Sprinter diesel chassis as the Reyo) and said it drives beautifully except for strong crosswinds and the wind bow wave of passing semi's.  That's a rather typical complaint.  Any RV has tall and broad sides that act like a sail, and the smaller the underlying chassis (wheelbase) and the lower the weight, the more that big sail pushes the RV around.

If the only thing causing concern is potential wind problems, you have found a great RV.  It's simple, slow down on those rare occasions.  The same can be said of all of us that pull Travel Trailers and 5rvs.  :))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom