ARM REST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rmbloom

Does anyone know of where I can purchase armrest covers for my Holiday Rambler?  I did have a website that sold parts from crashed motorhomes, but I somehow lost it.

Thanks,
Bob

Click the RESOURCES button on the menu bar and scroll down to find the Parts entry. It lists many salvage yards and parts outlets.

You can find generic size/shape arm rest covers on Amazon and Ebay, and many places that has automotive upholstery items. You will have to use your own judgment as to whether they fit and look OK.  You could also get them recovered at most any upholstery shop, and maybe even get OEM replacements if you know the furniture brand.  Most coaches have seating from Flexsteel or Villa

A local boat canvas/upholstery shop made a nice set of faux lambs wool covers for my Flexsteel arm rests a few years ago. They're cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I left one set of arm rests with them so they could fit the covers to it for both seats. As I recall, the bill was about $40.

Most any uphosltery shop (The king of shop that re-does a couch for example) can fabricate for you.

On an old Van I had... I got Tube Socks. slipped them over the arm rests.  Actually looked good, low cost and worked well.

John From Detroit said:
Most any uphosltery shop (The king of shop that re-does a couch for example) can fabricate for you.

On an old Van I had... I got Tube Socks. slipped them over the arm rests.  Actually looked good, low cost and worked well.

And you always have an extra pair of socks handy.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom