Experiences with T@B 400?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Migrating Nester

New to RVing, want small for variety of reasons, and like many things about this one from online research.  I keep coming back to tear drops (though also researching a variety of other TT options as well as used camper van possibilities), and like that this one is like a very small camper with kitchen/bath etc. inside, and decent head room for me (I'm only 5'5").  I hope to find one to actually walk through.  Meanwhile, anyone have/had this unit?  Pros and cons?  The 2018s are very pricey, but I haven't yet seen how long they've been out there and therefore don't yet know what used possibilities there might be.  Will be continuing research.  Thanks for any thoughts on this!

This "400" model is new for 2018, I talked with the dealer in Azusa today to gather some info for my brother in law on this exact unit.
We were camped next to couple with one a few weeks ago, this was their 2nd T@B, they bought them both from the dealer I spoke with, they moved up to the 400 when it came out for the bathroom and the overall layout . They loved their first one and this one that much more.
They gave my wife and I a tour of it, it is impressive and pretty for its size but any way we sliced it, coming from our 26' class A into it was like entering a canned ham.

When I mentioned them to the dealer he knew who they were and said they traded in the previous model which they owned for a short time and he gave them a great deal on the 400, wouldn't say how much but did mention the normal price.

Your are correct regarding cost...........$30K plus !!  He currently has 1 left in stock.

The builder releases the upcoming year models in the 2nd quarter of the current year, so the 2018 has been out for over 6 months by now.

I owned a t@g for three years it was well built and got lots of looks
I had a issue with it and n?camp made it right.  I loved it my wife not so much
I got top dollar for trade in on a class c motor home. I looked at the t@b but would have
Need bigger tow vehicle good luck on your search

I think you might get more responses if you post your question in the Trailer/Fifthwheel section of the forum.

There a forum for t@bs
https://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/
Sometimes there is used ones for sales

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom