Upcoming RV Shows in Northeast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TeacherJoe

Hi folks,

I would appreciate help locating upcoming RV shows in the Northeast.  We are interested primarily in Class B units, but will look at B+ as well.  I ask for help because I am finding a lot of incomplete or outdated information.  Thanks.

Joe

I'm in CT, but we can travel a bit.  I wouldn't mind an overnight stay for a decent show.

Joe

Unfortunately, the largest RV Show is held annually in Tampa, and from personal observation they would have the biggest selection of Class B & B+ units.  But it is a fair commute for you.  We also have been looking at those, and the past 2 years I'd say the Show has had several dozen of virtually every make, including some European brands, which is much more than we have seen anywhere else.

Ed

The Hartford show is January 19-21.

Springfield is February 16-19.

Worcester is February 23-25.

Providence is March 2-4.

I doubt that any will have a large selection of Class B units on display, but Springfield is probably the best bet.

HappyWanderer said:
The Hartford show is January 19-21.
Springfield is February 16-19.
Worcester is February 23-25.
Providence is March 2-4.
I doubt that any will have a large selection of Class B units on display, but Springfield is probably the best bet.

And also Boston:
http://bostonrvexpo.com/

We've been to the Boston, Hartford, and Providence shows in the past.  Boston was the biggest of those three, but we thought all three were good.  All had a few B's (maybe 2 - 4 if I remember correctly).  We're hoping to hit the Boston show this weekend, and if I remember, I'll report back on the class B selection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom