3rd Annual Mini Rally, Lakeland Fl.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
Just thought I'd start a new post to remind everyone of the upcoming rally. It's going to be held on 1/25/18 @ 12:30 PM @ Smokey Bones in Lakeland Fl.
So far, the following will be attending along with their significant others if it applies:
SEILERBIRD, DREAM CHASERS, CATBLASTER, WACKYMAC, RedandSilver, HFX_CDN AND RENE T. 
If anyone else is planning on attending, please let me know so I can make arrangements with the restaurant. Thanks.

These are the instructions for getting there:

If you're on I-4 heading West, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay right for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your left.

If you're on I-4 heading East, take Exit 32. At end of ramp stay to the left for US 98 North. Go to the second set of red lights and take a right. Smokey Bones will be on your left.

I was just about to post on the old string reminding people of the Mini Rally, but you beat me to the punch.  You are taking your duties as Staff to heart.  Thanks

Ed

Hi Rene.

It doesn't matter to me - but it seems like you figure everyone will be traveling on I4 from the East or West.

I'm North of Lakeland and will be heading South but never set foot (or in this case a wheel) on I4.

So I'll add the address just in case others will not be traveling on I4 and can use their GPS to find the place

Smokey Bones
3901 US Hwy 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809.

RedandSilver said:
Hi Rene.

It doesn't matter to me - but it seems like you figure everyone will be traveling on I4 from the East or West.

I'm North of Lakeland and will be heading South but never set foot (or in this case a wheel) on I4.

So I'll add the address just in case others will not be traveling on I4 and can use their GPS to find the place

Smokey Bones
3901 US Hwy 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809.

Thanks Karl

Just wanted to revive this as a reminder to those wanting to attend that it is tomorrow at 12:30, also Jane and I may not be making it tomorrow if I feel no better than I do now. I just got back from Tampa General from having an access port put into my chest for a procedure that is will hopefully slow or stop the rejection going on with my lung transplant. I will know tomorrow morning but the docs said I will feel worse in the tomorrow than I do now when the swelling sets in and the drugs wear off.

If I dont make it there I hope everyone has a great time getting together.

catblaster said:
    Just wanted to revive this as a reminder to those wanting to attend that it is tomorrow at 12:30, also Jane and I may not be making it tomorrow if I feel no better than I do now. I just got back from Tampa General from having an access port put into my chest for a procedure that is will hopefully slow or stop the rejection going on with my lung transplant. I will know tomorrow morning but the docs said I will feel worse in the tomorrow than I do now when the swelling sets in and the drugs wear off.

Wow, Hope things go well for you Will. We'll be thinking of you and Jane.

catblaster said:

I was suppose to call you and remind you tonight. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Will, that doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun.  You take care and hopefully recovery comes quickly.

Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom