Pleasanton Ca. RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Broke Boater

Show? No way. A get together of a small handful of local dealers. Yes a couple good prices on selected new units. I had cash in my pockets to buy a slide topper and a couple more items that I wanted. What a joke, unless  I was in the market for a iron for 60.00 or cheap plastic refacing my homes bathroom, o yea, I could get a back alignment too. No RV industry related products at all, no mfg representatives, could not even buy a mat if I wanted one.  10.00 to park, 30.00 admission for my wife and I, 19.00 for a beer and a large pretzel. Never again will I waste my time at this one. Pleasanton is good size city in the east bay, with a good size population in the surrounding area, so its not a small turnout for what there was for venders. Must not be much money/profit in the retail side of RV supplies for parts and service venders to want to participate,,,gregg

Was this at the Pleasanton Fairgrounds? When we lived in nearby Livermore, we'd attend the show at the fairgrounds on some years, and it was a decent show.

I attended several "RV shows" at a nearby WalMart, but they were typically attended by one or two local dealers, or by one manufacturer.

Yes Tom, at the fairgrounds. My wife and I were talking about how pathetic of a event it was as we walked to our car and a couple over heard us talking. He chimed in that he had the same thoughts. They came to buy a Sat. TV receiver. The promotions had billed this as Northern Ca. Largest RV Show Bla Bla Bla, and all the hype to went with advertising. It is nice to see the RV industry making a come back and putting some smart designs into new RV's. I told my wife we need to head to Quartzsite and do our shopping,,,gregg   

The promotions had billed this as Northern Ca. Largest RV Show Bla Bla Bla, and all the hype to went with advertising.

Check when the RV show at Cal Expo (Sacramento) is on. That has usually been by far the largest show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom