Traveling from Death Valley National Park to Yosemite National Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jackiemac said:
Totally agree Tom, it is a real gem of a place and surprisingly a lot of it is still not overly busy.  We do love it.  That said, lots of the states have tremendous places, too many to choose from.  It makes our planning a nightmare as we just cannot decide where to go.
That is one reason why I full timed it for ten years. I made a point of visiting all 46 states and all 46 National Parks. I still missed a lot of cool places but I ain't dead yet. :))

I hope you had a nice night Tom and woke up feeling better. With your long history on these forums you have to understand that all errors get pointed out. Anyone who posts a lot will make mistakes, and we learn to acknowledge and go forward. Doesn?t do much good to pick on the one doing the correcting. It is more a sign that your posts get read.

UTTransplant said:
I hope you had a nice night Tom and woke up feeling better. With your long history on these forums you have to understand that all errors get pointed out. Anyone who posts a lot will make mistakes, and we learn to acknowledge and go forward. Doesn?t do much good to pick on the one doing the correcting. It is more a sign that your posts get read.
I understand all that. It is just that Larry has pointed out my mistakes too many times in the past and many times he is wrong. I just don't understand the point of him pointing out that I had made a mistake and typed 46 instead of 48.

SeilerBird said:
I understand all that. It is just that Larry has pointed out my mistakes too many times in the past and many times he is wrong. I just don't understand the point of him pointing out that I had made a mistake and typed 46 instead of 48.
What other response did you think you would get? It was wrong, he noted it, you corrected the error. I doubt he?s picking on you. He just happened to be the one reading at the right time. I would probably have done the same if I saw it earlier. Error made. Error corrected. Go forth and prosper.

SeilerBird said:
Guess you were offended.  :)  That happens from time to time.

From your signature line:
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom