1998 Damon Ultra Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chucks123

can anyone tell me what the 4 circuit breakers are for on the fire wall near the house batteries.  2 are marked 24 volt 25 amp, the other 2 are 12 volt 15 amp.

Have no idea, but the numbers on the breakers are the max ratings, not necessarily what the circuit is actually carrying. Thus one is up to 24v and up to 25A, while the other is max 12v and max 15A.  Are there also 12v fuses somewhere? Breakers are often used where occasional overloads can easily occur, e.g. for the slide-out motors, hydraulic levelers, etc. Could also be the feeder line for a 12v distribution panel elsewhere, one that has smaller fuses and multiple branch circuits.

I had a '98 Ultra Sport many years ago and can't remember what they all represented, but I remember one was a master battery on/off (probably the 24/25) and the other (probably the 12/15) was a house on/off. Since they were right at the front door next to the steps, I kind of remember flipping the house switch when we were out for the day and the master when we put the coach in storage. But don't rely on my memory, I traded in the coach 16 years ago. Have you tried experimenting flipping them on/off and see what happens?

Back
Top Bottom