2004 R Vision Class A Motorhome ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvman666

I just registered....wife said I should not have registered as rvman666 since I am a pastor...666?....hope I am welcome

in any event, thinking about buying a 2004 R Vision Class A Motorhome, very low miles (20k), 8 cylinder, very clean, 28'

using it for annual round trip to Florida from Virginia

what problems could I expect with rv of this age?

Thanks!

just registered....wife said I should not have registered as rvman666 since I am a pastor...666?....hope I am welcome

Hmmm... ::) :eek:

Welcome anyway! ;D ;D ;D

Think of the RV as a house, and you'll have an idea of many potential problems, from water leaks to missing screws to worn seals (windows, doors, etc.), but if you think of it as a truck you'll have an idea of many different potential problems, such as brakes, suspension, engine wear, and so on.

If you check our library above you'll find a section with many checklists, including pre-delivery (good for inspections/potential problems). There is also a section of things a newcomer needs to know. Start with those two sections of the library and you'll have a basis for many more questions, as well as getting a lot of info for yourself.

You will need to use it on more than an "annual" trip. Mechanical things don't take well to sitting. Carb on Generator will gum up, all kinds of stuff will happen. Hope you like it so much you use it once or twice a month. Take it on day trips to the park, grill out burgers, go home. stuff like that.

Here is one in RVtrader https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2004-R-Vision-Condor-1281-5000049668

Charles

so the R Vision Class A Condor Motorhome is not a brand to avoid?
I read on another thread that after some basic things like solid roof structure (this one has solid fiberglass roof) that (not necessarily that all brands are the same) the quality of care of the used motorhome is the most important thing...
anyway that's what I am understanding so far....thanks

Workhorse but decided not to buy that one...

thinking now about a Class C...

what is the general feeling on here about Class C ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom