RV AntiFreeze poured all over inside coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KandT

Yep - I left the washer valves open and went outside and turned the pump on with the hose in the RV Antifreeze.  About .5 to .75 of a gallon later my wife tells me to hold up.

Anyone know if it promotes rot?  It seems to resist evaporation so a bugger to dry out.

It just all went under the washer so about impossible to clean up without a major deconstruction!

I doubt if it causes any rot and the RV stuff is essentially odorless. It's safe to drink, afterall.  About the only concern is that propylene glycol is supposedly a pretty good solvent for organic compounds when used full strength, but the amount in RV antifreeze is already pretty well diluted.

Are you able to slide/stuff towels under the washer to help mop it up? I've spilled all kinds of stuff in tight places on the boats and in RVs; We've learned to keep towels around just to mop up the stufff.

Tile.. Mop or towels.
Under stuff. Above or if neerded a Wet-Dry vaccume (Shop vacs are often wet-dry) with a "Dryer lint" type nozzle.. (this is a long tube)

Carpet The Wet/Dry vac or a Rug Doctor type device.

Maybe try setting the leveing jacks so the rig sits on an angle so it drains out from under the washer into some towels or mop or something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom