New RV related movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that looks interesting.  It's really a movie about life....in an RV.

I'm in  :)) :):))

:))  Two if my fave actors, great premise, but the memory loss  theme may  cut too close to home for me.  :(  I would like to see it but just not sure. . .

L.

Looks like this will be a winner.  Tear jerker, funny, thought provoking, real.  We will likely not go to a theater to see this but we will see this.

to be honest, there has not been a lot of 'Good' movies coming out lately.    Dunkirk was not great.

TonyDtorch said:
  Dunkirk was not great.

Dunkirk was a terrible disappointment.  It is an amazing true story that was not well captured in the movie.  It put me on the minus side in picking movies with the family so then I had to watch an equally terrible chick flick.

Churchill?s account of Dunkirk in his ?History of WWII? series was riveting. I thought the movie was OK, but as a pilot the gliding Spitfire bit at the end was rediculous: OK, engine?s out, he?s gliding. Cut to another scene elsewhere for what seemed like ten minutes. Back to the Spitfire, still gliding. Off to another scene, back to the Spitfire, yup, still gliding AND he?s strafing bad guys. Cumon

IMO.
Dunkirk was an attempt to be another Saving Private Ryan film with the 'Drop in cinematography' .  But it missed badly.

It will be hard for any war movie to ever beat that one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom