Hercules Tires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RLD_999

I just bought a REXHALL Rose Air , with tires dated 2010.
I plan to buy new ones, but I use it rarely , so do not feel I wish to spend more than needed , to be safe.
Hercules " SEEMS " to be without controversy , but only someone who has owned them, is a good judge of that.

Anybody used HERCULES on their Class A ?

Richard / S. Carolina
2000 REXHALL Rose Air
2004 CRV

I have a set (well 5 of them now) 225/70-19.5 on my 2002 Safari Trek, they were installed by the previous owner in 2015, and are now at about 25,000 miles.  Last summer while driving across Nebraska I hit a pot hole on the approach to a bridge in a 2-way traffic construction zone on I-80 (no way to miss it) that caused vibration in the 6th tire (right front), possible belt separation, so I swapped it out to be safe.  Overall I have no complaints, and the previous owner of my coach spoke well of them as well.

From the Internet:

Hercules Tire & Rubber Company is a leading marketer of replacement tires, distributing its Hercules and associate brands around the globe. Cooper Tire manufactures the Hercules brand in addition to Cooper and other associate and private label brands.

I just put a set on my MH.  From what I was told, they are a good choice and at a decent price.  My Michelin's were 2009's ad showed sidewall cracking.

Back
Top Bottom