Recommendation - RV Parks near Dollywood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amyr7897

My family is thinking about going camping near Dollywood this year. I need a recommendation for a campground. It must be within 30 minutes of Dollywood. It needs to be pet friendly and have activities for children, preferably a place to swim but not necessarily a pool. I don't want a campground that the sites are right on top of each other. It needs to have electricity and a bathhouse. We have never camped in Tennessee so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't camped around Dollywood but I've found RV Park Reviews helpful.

http://www.rvparkreviews.com

Amyr7897,
It is always helpful if you add a few more details in the subject line.  You may also see more replies if your subject is "Recommendations for camping near Dollywood" rather than just "Recommendation".  That way someone who has stayed near Dollywood is more likely to open the topic, since they know they have have something to add.

AStravelers said:
Amyr7897,
It is always helpful if you add a few more details in the subject line.  You may also see more replies if your subject is "Recommendations for camping near Dollywood" rather than just "Recommendation".  That way someone who has stayed near Dollywood is more likely to open the topic, since they know they have have something to add.

I have edited title - good idea.

IMHO you will not find any finer a place to stay then Twin Creek RV resort located on hwy 321 stop light 3 outside Gatlinburg excellent clean friendly pool tram stop at entrance 7-8 miles from Dollywood.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom