Looking for a new RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skytop50

I am looking to trade in my 2005 winnebago itasca meridian for a newer model and I am looking at the tiffin line. Can anyone help me with a good dealer on the east coast. I am located in New York on Long Island. Any Tiffin owners out there that can help me get some information on how well they did pricing wise with the dealer they purchased from. Also, any other suggestions for a pusher in the 36' to 40' range?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry no one has responded to your question yet, hopefully someone can offer some advice.

Sorry I missed your initial post. There are several good dealers in which to purchase a new Tiffin in the east.  I purchased from Sherman RV in Tupelo, MS. They are a high volume dealer for new Tiffins, and have an excellent reputation. When I purchased my new Allegro Bus 40SP from them, they were great to work with both before and after the sale.  I can give you lots more info if you are still shopping for your RV, just let me know. 

I just asked a friend of mine that has bought two Tiffins in the last few years, and he recommended the following:

D and D Camper sales in Memphis TN.

http://www.dandncampersales.com/

or Sherman RV in Sherman MS.

https://www.shermanrv.com/

Lazy Days in Seffner Florida  (near Tampa). A friend bought his Allegro Bus there and has been pleased with Lazy Days.  I bought my current coach there (used) and was happy with the deal and the service after the sale.

Ive been lurking on these forums for a long time, so please excuse the 'first post'. I just wanted to add you should look at Newmar as well. While the experience might seem pretty good at LazyDays, sometimes you can get the runaround and if you need service, depending on the time of the year, you might as well schedule yourself a week.  If you didn't buy from them, you don't get access to their "club".  We chose to build a Newmar Dutch Star with NorthTrail RV in ft. meyers after looking at just about every class a under the sun. 

Depending on your timing, you should definitely order a coach and not buy one off the lot.  You get exactly what you want with the options you want in the color you want for a price that is significantly less than buying one that a dealer has already built and had delivered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom