Electric Dometic Awning Model Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all -

Looking for a little help.  I'm getting ready to order and replace the awning fabric on our new (to us) FunFinder.  One thing I'm having trouble determining is the exact model awning I have.  It's a 14' (arm to arm) power awning, the Dometic/A&E sticker on it says:

MFG No. 916FT14.001B
MFG/PNC 958523159

Serial No. 12893854
SKU NO. 9108675021

The thing is I can't find anything using any of those numbers on the Dometic website (or anywhere for that matter).  It looks like it's a 9100 series awning, but I'd like to know for sure before ordering the fabric and starting work on it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thanks for the link.  That site gets a little closer in that it recognizes the MFG/PNC and gives parts listing for the MFG No., but the strange thing is that all manuals and info sheets that come up are for manual awnings (8500, 9500, and plus series).  Still no joy on finding anything more for mine.

Daz

Since we very recently got our camper, and have not even extended the awning yet, where were those numbers located?  Save me some searching this spring!  We have a 25 ft?? Dometic power awning.

grashley said:
Daz

Since we very recently got our camper, and have not even extended the awning yet, where were those numbers located?  Save me some searching this spring!  We have a 25 ft?? Dometic power awning.

Ours has (had) a sticker on the underside of the fwd upright arm up near the top.  It's about 3/4" tall X 4" long.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom