NCIS-LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Watching a recorded episode of NCIS-LA as I type.> Kinsey and Deeks are goign on stake out, In a Winnabago

Deeks wants to take a car but Kinsey says GET IN, I'M DRIVING, Not open for debate.

Uh. I'm looking for a traveling companion,,, Anyone got her phone number??? (Or course Kinsey is a fictional person played by an actress so the phone number will thus be fictional as well but hey.. One can dream,, Right)

A couple of years ago, NCIS-LA filmed a scene in the RV park where I was staying.  I woke up to a street full of production vehicles, makeup and wardrobe carts, etc.

It looked interesting, so I took a personal day from work and stayed home to watch.

They rented my neighbor's 5th wheel to film some interior scenes.  He worked as part of the crew and the production company rented his trailer for the day.  About 1/3 of the people in the park worked for various production companies and they would come and go, staying there while the series were in production and then travelling while their show was on hiatus.

The highlight was when they blew up a 5th wheel in a massive fireball.  They notified everyone and got the necessary permits for the explosion, but somehow the local fire marshall didn't get the word.  He happened to be driving by when the fireball went off and stopped in to see what was going on.

Here's some video of the explosion and how it looked on screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watchtime_continue=233&v=7PO5zZRUCDA

More pictures:

https://www.balboarvpark.com/ncis-los-angeles/

Nice walk through the park on the first link, NO KA-BOOM.

I do remember one if the early (1st Season) NCIS (the original show) where Gibbs blew up a TT by Double Tapping the Propane tanks.. Tony says "I think you got him boss" Gibbs says "Ya-Think?".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom