Someone with Yahoo E Mail, help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
I have Yahoo E-Mail and I'm trying to print an E-Mail. All I get is 1 blank page which has "page 1 of 1" at the top and a line of words at the bottom. If I do a right click on it, then try Print Preview, I get the same thing.

What am I doing wrong. There also is no HELP feature.

I tried to do a "Print Preview" and it shows the same thing so I don't know how printer settings would help.

Hi Rene T,

This might circumvent what you are after, but you could highlight the message (including the from/to and date) and put it into a different area like microsoft word and print from there. Sometimes there is a picture of a printer somewhere in the mail you can click on to get it to print or go up to the file area and select print. I hope one of those help!

AL

camperAL said:
Hi Rene T,

This might circumvent what you are after, but you could highlight the message (including the from/to and date) and put it into a different area like microsoft word and print from there. Sometimes there is a picture of a printer somewhere in the mail you can click on to get it to print or go up to the file area and select print. I hope one of those help!

AL

Thanks Al. That's exactly what I did playing around earlier just before you posted. Kind of a PITA but at least it worked.  Thanks anyway.  When I get home in a few months, I'm going to ask my 10 year old grandson to help me.  :eek: ::) ;)

Not sure how you accessed the printer. Above the email is a line of icons, and at the right end is the word "more." If you click that, a menu drops down and "Print" is on the menu. If you click that, your email should open in a pop-up window. At the top of the window you will find "Print" again. Click it and it will open your printer dialog. Hope that is helpful.

Rene T said:
I tried to do a "Print Preview" and it shows the same thing so I don't know how printer settings would help.
'Print Preview' uses some (many) of your printer settings.  Most printers these days communicate 2-way with your computer and, therefore, some settings at the printer can be transferred back to the computer for 'Print Preview'.  If you don't find anything at the computer, better check the printer.

Not directly related but worthy of mention.  I use Thunderbird email with a Yahoo email address.  For 4 days I could receive all the email intended for me but could not send anything. Kept getting that Sign In With Your Password and when I did that, I got the Log In Failed message.  So I used another email address I have (also on Thunderbird) to send out messages and it worked fine.  Today, the Yahoo email sending feature is working fine.  Gremlins in computers can drive a person nuts.

Bill

Punomatic, mine used to work that way, but during a recent updae, each email has a print icon, and that works fine for me.  Rene, one you highlight and right click. instead of copying you should have a line that says print.  You should be able to click on that line and send it to the printer.

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Punomatic, mine used to work that way, but during a recent updae, each email has a print icon, and that works fine for me.  Rene, one you highlight and right click. instead of copying you should have a line that says print.  You should be able to click on that line and send it to the printer.

Ed

Just tried that Ed. Did not work. Thanks anyway.  I did find a way to get around it so I'll do it that way.

Back
Top Bottom