Photos from Lakeland Rally 1/25/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

And a splendid time was had by all. Jane and Will were sorely missed and we all hope his doing better. We all pigged out and badmouthed all who did not attend.

Attachments

• Lakeland Rally.jpg
    Lakeland Rally.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Ed and Donna.jpg
    Ed and Donna.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Rene and Lucille.jpg
    Rene and Lucille.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Bruce and Monica.jpg
    Bruce and Monica.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Karl.jpg
    Karl.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Sheryl.jpg
    Sheryl.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Tom.jpg
    Tom.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 86
Sorry I missed it, I've been waiting all year for that.  Jane insists I follow the Docs orders...go figure!  I knew I was going to be sore today when I saw the Doctor pick up a hammer and slid a 2 X 6 under my back just to put the port in my chest...he said to the nurse "watch this"

catblaster said:
Sorry I missed it, I've been waiting all year for that.  Jane insists I follow the Docs orders...go figure!  I knew I was going to be sore today when I saw the Doctor pick up a hammer and slide a 2 X 6 under my back just to put the port in my chest...he said to the nurse "watch this"

Will, We all missed you and Jane. Hope you start feeling better and all goes well with you.

You are welcome Bruce. It was great getting to me you, your wife and the lovely fur kids. Next time I head your way I will stop by for a chat.

Tom, did you come by boat?  ;D

Thanks for the photos, they're always welcome.

[quote author=SeilerBird]That's Captain Tom...[/quote]

It's Captain Chris; She is usually at the helm or our boat and our coach  ;)

Yes she does  ;)

The first pic was taken at Chris' induction as Commodore of our boat club. The second pic was taken aboard our prior (small) 34 foot Sea Ray.

Attachments

• COMMDR1.JPG
    COMMDR1.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 54
  • P0204612.JPG
    P0204612.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 61
I'll post my pictures tomorrow. - Hopefully.

Had a good time and it was a pleasure to met all that were there.

The internet has been down at this park, off and on for 5 days or so.

I have to resize the images before I can post them.

Getting late now so will work on them tomorrow.

Tom said:
Yes she does  ;)

The first pic was taken at Chris' induction as Commodore of our boat club. The second pic was taken aboard our prior (small) 34 foot Sea Ray.

So Commodore Chris outranks Captain Tom S! ;D

Tom,

Whatever your rank, I do thank you for the photos.  I will now make a better attempt at naming my photos on Quartzsite thread as the labels are helpful.

Oh boy something else for this tired old mind to recall.

Betty

You are welcome Betty. I label the photos not only for the forum members but for myself as well. Makes it much easier to find a photo when they are properly described.

This was my first lunch with members of the forum.

I know many of you are too far away to make it or had other plans. Last year I was in MI so it would have been a long haul to make it.  ;D

I took some pictures and they are as follows.

The first one is when I got there and it also is the reason for the first 3 letters of my user name - in case anyone wondered.

The second one is of some of the candy I made to pass out at the Rally.

The forth is of the group with their user names and real names.

The third one is why I think it's usually better to setup a TRIPOD even if someone else is going to push the button for a group photo.
I don't know if anyone under 30 - 35 years old has never used any camera except what is on a cell phone or not. But it seems to me
that many people don't realize that when you have to push down on a button you need to do that without moving the camera.
But very often they must not get that point as with most cell phone cameras you push towards the screen and not down.
You can see the result of the group shot that the young person took is not up to standard - at least not my standards....

Good thing he took one or more with Tom's Phone as I assume he has much more experience with that type of camera.  :eek:

Attachments

• First 3 letters of user name because of this bike.jpg
    First 3 letters of user name because of this bike.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Candy to pass out.jpg
    Candy to pass out.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Why I would rather use a tripod.jpg
    Why I would rather use a tripod.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 50
  • Group with names.jpg
    Group with names.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 38
"But very often they must not get that point as with most cell phone cameras you push towards the screen and not down."

Very nice photos Karl. My camera has a button to click, not push towards the screen or down, you just click it. I have never had anyone else take a blurry photo with this camera. Thank you for the candy, hope to see you next year.

Back
Top Bottom