Photos from Lakeland Rally 1/25/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, it's always fun seeing pictures of forum members getting together. Regrettably, we don't get to many rallies nowadays, but have managed to hook up with individual forum members in the last year.

RedandSilver said:
But it seems to me
that many people don't realize that when you have to push down on a button you need to do that without moving the camera.
But very often they must not get that point as with most cell phone cameras you push towards the screen and not down.

On my Iphone any of the volume keys will also act as a shutter to take photo. I never touch the screen even though the button is there to do so. Helps keep camera still.

I need to apologize to Licille - Rene's wife as I labeled her wrong and When I Tried to modify the post it would not let me
remove the attachment so I could redo the file with her real name above her.  Sorry.  If a Moderator can remove it I will redo the file.

Tom - like I said before I had someone use my cell phone to take a picture and it was blurry too so maybe it's just a general
miss understanding that you have to hold a phone or camera still as much as possible especially under low lighting situations
like inside a building vs. outside in bright sunlight.  Holding it still will get you the sharpest picture possible - Oh well Next time I'll
try to remember to bring IN my tripod which was on my bike.  I carry it to do self portraits when no one else is around.  ;D

Glad you liked the candy.

[quote author=RedandSilver]If a Moderator can remove it ...[/quote]

I removed the image. You could just reply with the new image. If you wish, I could add it to your original message.

I'm glad everyone, so far, liked the candy - guess that means I will have to bring more next year?

I can't say how low cal they are but there is no Cholesterol in them and they do have some protein with the nuts.
Also I make them using a number of dark chocolates which are supposed to be better for us.
I enjoy giving them away so I don't eat the whole batch.

Thanks Tom for replacing the image.  Send me your address and I'll send you some candy so you can become a taste tester too.

Was nice to meet everyone and the food was good. 

If anyone wanted to set up another meet and greet before the end of March - that way we wouldn't have to wait for another year to pass.
A different place and/or city (or the same place) would be fine with me. 
Maybe we could post another date and/or place and if we got more than say 6 - 8 new people to say yes then it would be worth it in my book.
If no new people agreed to show up then we could cancel the date.  Anyone up for that?

RedandSilver said:
I'm glad everyone, so far, liked the candy - guess that means I will have to bring more next year?

I can't say how low cal they are but there is no Cholesterol in them and they do have some protein with the nuts.
Also I make them using a number of dark chocolates which are supposed to be better for us.
I enjoy giving them away so I don't eat the whole batch.

Thanks Tom for replacing the image.  Send me your address and I'll send you some candy so you can become a taste tester too.

Was nice to meet everyone and the food was good. 

If anyone wanted to set up another meet and greet before the end of March - that way we wouldn't have to wait for another year to pass.
Maybe we could post another date and/or place and if we got more than say 6 - 8 new people to say yes then it would be worth it in my book.
If no new people agreed to show up then we could cancel the date.  Anyone up for that?
I would be in favor if we could hold one here in Saint Cloud. There is a great restaurant here called Boggy Creek Resort.

RedandSilver said:
[/b]

I'm game for it depending on my condition at the time. Nothing says it has to be once a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom