Flojet Portable Macerator - game changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Punomatic

Just got a Flojet Portable Macerator pump for the trailer. After some minor wiring and plumbing tasks were completed, I did a test run. I filled our little (17 gal) black tank about 2/3 full and then "dumped" (pumped?) it out. It emptied in under a minute.

Our S&B has an RV garage with full hook-up, except that city code does not allow a standard RV dump connection at a residence. In lieu of that, I had the contractor leave a "clean out" where I wanted the RV dump. Unfortunately, it is located about a foot above the floor. This worked fine with our TC, which was high enough for gravity flow, but for the TT it is a slightly uphill run. The macerator will make dumping at home a breeze. That means we can easily go boondocking and come home to dump the tanks.

Yesterday, we found a NFS campground not far from home. As soon as the weather dries up a bit (about 25% of the campsites were under water due to a recent storm on the Oregon coast) we will check it out.

Under a minute?  The Flo-Jet portable is good for about 6 GPM as I recall.

ONE WORD OF WARNING.. On the bottom of the motor you will find a slotted shaft (the aramature shaft) it may be covered by a rubber cover.. Before use, take a flat tool, screwderiver, metal mending bar, quarter, and give it a turn, the direction of turn is indicated by the hose coupling.  Forget thid styep and it eats 20 amp fuses (they are in the swich assemblu7)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom