Opinions wanted on upcoming Northeast RV Show in Suffern NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beerbrewer

Has anyone been to any of the previous RV shows at the Rockland Community College Field House in Suffern, New York?

My wife and I are interested in buying an RV and thought that this show may be a good opportunity to see lots of different Travel Trailers. The show is scheduled for this February 16, 17, 18, 19. We live about 2 hours away (without traffic) and we were thinking about attending we were wondering what you folks thought of the previous shows. We are only interested in a travel trailers, so if this is mainly a motorized coach or Pop-up event we'd probable skip it.

I'd also like to know which show on the East Coast (ME to FL) would give us the most exposure to RVing and Travel Trailers.

Thanks

Bob

We haven't been to the RV show in Suffern, but we have been to a few shows in the Northeast (Boston, West Harford, and Providence - with Boston being the largest of the three) and felt that all three were worth attending (even the smaller ones).  All three of those had a good number of travel trailers.  The web site for the Suffern show (http://showoffice.com/northeast-rv-show-exposition.htm) lists the RVs scheduled to be on display, and it looks like there will be a lot of TTs.

Back
Top Bottom