My trailer is growing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UTTransplant

Well, it has happened again. My 28.5? nose to tail trailer was given a site more suitable for a Class B than a mid-sized trailer. I always fudge a little and tell them I have a 30? trailer, but that didn?t work this time. The first site had sewer connection right in the middle of the site where it would have been underneath the trailer. We categorically rejected that. Next one is so short that there is no way the truck fits sideways. It also is so narrow that the truck won?t fit at the side. This has happened before, but I think I have a solution. Next time I am going to say my trailer is 35?!

I reserved a site in a PA state park that was 40' deep.  What they didn't tell me it was curved and it made for a ridiculous back in entry and setup.

spencerpj said:
Then they will say that they only have sites for 32' and send you down the road. ;)
I would much rather have that than find out the site is unsuitable after I have driven there, checked into the office, and paid the fee. I just want campgrounds to be honest about their facilities. If they were, I would t have to resort to exaggeration.

Gee where I park NEXT MONTH (not this) I have the opposite issue. Site say 24' Tent Trailers only but my 37'7" class A with 3 slide outs firs liek ye old Glove.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom