Slide, Landing Gear Fuses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grashley

I am finally trying to check what is on each circuit.  I have 15 fuse slots, 9 in use, all but 1 are 15A fuses.  (WFCO 8930/50 Power Center)
KIT has 4 ceiling lights, 1 under cabinet light.
LR has 4 ceiling lights ONLY.
Bath has both bath lights and ceiling exhaust fan, as expected.
Bedroom has 4 ceiling lights, 2 headboard lights and 2 closet lights.
Pump is 10A and I did not test it.
Furnace included nothing else.
Acc has 2 wall sconces over recliners in LR ??
OPT carried Fridge and under cabinet light between Fridge and Microwave in kitchen??
OPT has 2 ceiling lights over sofa and dining table in right slide.

While my feeble mind did not catch every fuse to check,  I found no fuse that turned off the slides or landing gear or LP Detector or outside light by the steps.  Certainly, these items HAVE fuses!!  Where are they located?  (I know, good luck!)  Where should I look?  Separate fuse for each slide?

On the Power Center, I had a red LED come on when I pulled fuses 1,2,7,8 and 9, but not the others.  I assume these are bad fuse indicators??  Do they require a load to light?  Why did some not work?

Thanks in advance for your great input!

My unit has a battery disconnect switch that kills the 12V power to the fuse panel you are referring to. I know that my electric landing gear will operate without turning on that battery disconnect switch. The slides (hydraulic) will also open/close without turning on that switch. Also, the light over the front steps can be turned on with the little remote control with the battery disconnect switch off. Obviously, they feed from somewhere other than that fuse panel, but I don't know where either.
  This winter I was doing some work on the toy hauler and I pulled each 12V fuse one at a time. I observed, like you, that several of the BFI (blown fuse indicator) would light when I pulled the fuse, others did not. So I am just as curious as you why some don't light, but Im betting there are those here that know.

Thanks!  Now I know if I am crazy, we are crazy together!  I appreciate confirmation of what I observed!

My landing gear fuse on my Denali  is located next to the landing gear motor, it is a inline fuse.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom