Wales 34 Scotland 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Commiserations Jackie, but the boys from Scotland were well and truly beaten at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff today. They have a lot of work to do in various areas of their play to avoid getting the wooden spoon this season.

Meanwhile, Ireland squeaked through with a 13-15 win at Stade de France, thanks to a drop goal in the last seconds.

Aye OK Tom! Didn't watch it. Scotland have lost their ability to win anything in any sport these days. Not that it bothers me, I'm not a sports fan. I do like whales though ??

Hopefully, the historical mutual friendship and sportsmanship resulted in countless friendly boozups after the game, reciprocating the warm welcome when Welsh supporters visit Murrayfield.

Tom said:
Hopefully, the historical mutual friendship and sportsmanship resulted in countless friendly boozups after the game, reciprocating the warm welcome when Welsh supporters visit Murrayfield.
Undoubtedly- we love the Welsh!

Watched it also Tom.Scotland ran out of gas. Today England and Italy.

The annual 6-nations rugby union tournament. I don't watch soccer.

[quote author=jhskick]Watched it also Tom.Scotland ran out of gas. Today England and Italy.[/quote]

Didn't see them last season, but England has been fielding a darned good team for some years. I'll set the DVR.

Despite a valliant effort by Italy, England scored a decisive win in Rome 15-46.

Next Saturday promises an exciting game between England and Wales at Twickenham.

Yes should be good match. Both teams have good size and speed. My brother in law flew to Italy to watch England.

Subsequently watched Superbowl 52; Slower pace  ;D

I was trying to find the England v Wales game to record it. I'm looking for a replay.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom