Parks visit parks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chet18013

Full time in RV. Home is where we are parked
Hi All,

I'm still fighting with that D--n Directway 2 way satelite connection and haven't been on line-except to check email since we left Moab. We'll be in SLC on Thursday, for a week, so maybe then I'll get it working.

Since we left Moab, we have sure seen alot. We stared with the Durango Silverton Steam train, then Hovenweep, then Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Zion,  Bryce, Kodachrome Basin  and today we're going over Hell's Backbone and are having lunch at the Devil's Garden.

The Ecalante area ihas got to be the most seanice area in the US.

BTW. I have found that all Best Western Motels have a wifi connection that you can use by just dirving in to the parking lot and signing on. Works great for a quick email check.

Chey18013

Chet,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the Four Corners area.? We've been to most of the places you're just now discovering and there is no more beautiful part of the country.? More variety of scenery than anyplace else we've been.

Since you've probably purchased your own copy, could you mail our Durango-Silverton DVD back?  We forgot to collect it at Moab.  Thanks.

Chet18013 said:
Hi All,

I'm still fighting with that D--n Directway 2 way satelite connection and haven't been on line-except to check email since we left Moab. We'll be in SLC on Thursday, for a week, so maybe then I'll get it working.

Since we left Moab, we have sure seen alot. We stared with the Durango Silverton Steam train, then Hovenweep, then Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Zion,  Bryce, Kodachrome Basin  and today we're going over Hell's Backbone and are having lunch at the Devil's Garden.

The Ecalante area ihas got to be the most seanice area in the US.

BTW. I have found that all Best Western Motels have a wifi connection that you can use by just dirving in to the parking lot and signing on. Works great for a quick email check.

Chet:  Where is Escalante exactly?  What other landmark?

Ron: Where is Escalante exactly?  What other landmark?

S central Utah, on hywy 12. East of Bryce, SW of Capitol Reef. Namesake of the Escalante staircase nat monument.

Ron from Big D said:
    Chet:  Where is Escalante exactly?  What other landmark?

Boy, did I goof on the spelling of this post. I was in a hurry this morning and didn't proof the post.

Anyhow, Ron, check this site out.  http://www.americansouthwest.net/utah/grand_staircase_escalante/national_monument.html

This should give you an overview of the monument.

How soon until you can hit the road again?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom