Multi Plex Lighting System - problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dtw1

I have a 2012 Elite Suites. This unit is equipped with the multi plex lighting system.  No problems with this system until now.  Pushed the light master (all lights) button on the keypad in the bedroom. All lights came on but then when trying to turn off individual lights they will go off for 1 second and then come back on.  Pressing the light master button turns all lights off for 1 second then all lights come back on.  Spoke to RV service tech at Lazy Days RV in Tucson.  They suggested a reset of the 12-volt system.  This was done by turning off the 120-volt power and then unhooking the negative cable from the batteries on the trailer (the trailer has two 6 volt batteries hooked up in series.  After leaving the battery unhooked for about 10 minutes I reconnected the negative cable and then activated the 120-volt power.  This did not fix the problem.  The only way to turn off the 12-volt lights in the trailer was to remove the 15 amp fuses for each light or section of lights.  Since its tourist season in Tucson, all of the RV on Site services and even the RV dealers are backed up with waiting times of over 2 weeks.  Do you have any suggestions for repairs that I could try? 

Back
Top Bottom