Help - water filter Itasca Sunstar 35B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jthoma01

I have a 2013 Itasca Sunstar. I need a replacement water filter for my icemaker and cannot find the correct 1 as I unfortunately discarded the old filter before reordering. I know it is 3m but need the type. Can anyone help please. John

jthoma01 said:
I have a 2013 Itasca Sunstar. I need a replacement water filter for my icemaker and cannot find the correct 1 as I unfortunately discarded the old filter before reordering. I know it is 3m but need the type.

John,

We have a Sunstar 35B so I am assuming that your filter and ours is the same. When I tried to find a replacement filter for ours a couple of years ago, I had trouble finding the exact 3M filter. However, Lichtsinn in Forest City, IA had what I needed and it fit just fine: Aqua Pure C-LC. There is even a 3M logo on the bottom of the filter. HOWEVER, they cost $69.65 plus shipping for a total over $75 which is highway robbery. I could not find them any cheaper on the Internet.
When this one is used, I decided to the replace the entire filter with a filter head which fits the ADC EV959206 filter which is for Models QL2-WPS and QL3-WPS which is what we had on our previous motor home. The filters are much larger and I have one from that motor home. If I remember right, the filters cost in the $30-$35 range.

Hope this helps and let me know how you make out.

R

This is the one we have.
Think between 40 and 50 dollars
Hope this helps.
If you need, I can try for a better photo.

Attachments

• 01D7FD6E-5D57-438C-9890-7035B2B7DFB9.jpeg
    01D7FD6E-5D57-438C-9890-7035B2B7DFB9.jpeg
    313.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 5A0718E7-B3CE-43FB-9E1C-9FBAC0D36ABB.jpeg
    5A0718E7-B3CE-43FB-9E1C-9FBAC0D36ABB.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 18
Bought it at a water treatment place last year when we were in Myrtle Beach.  Can?t recall name of place.
At the time, I thought I would change that filter to one that has more affordable refills before I had to buy another but haven?t gotten around to it yet.
Up here in Canada, they cost substantially more.

Thanks for all the help. Ordered the aqua pure from amazon. $50 with free prime shipping. Hope it works. Thanks again.

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have your question answered. If you would, post the link (or the part number) for the filter you ordered so that might help somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom