Entegra anthem 44b VS Newmar Mountain Aire 4553

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Due your due diligence and find out for yourself,,you are the only one to by satisfied.>>>Dan  ( Welcome to the board)

We looked at them at Quartzsite. The glitter is nice . . . BUT . . . They are made by THOR

If it were my money I'de go with the Newmar. They stand behind their product.

Just my opinion

Don2 said:
Which is the best and why?

Best for what? For you? Then only you can answer that question. They're both good coaches, but they must fit your lifestyle/wants/desires, not mine. So spend some time in each coach (you, spouse and whoever else would be there), pretending to go through sunny days of living in it, then through rainy days, thinking of several rainy days on end, since that confinement can drive you nuts. Also, pretend to cook, store your shopping, put away your clothes, use the coach with the slides pulled in to avoid problems with extreme wind, snow, and/or ice. Then you'll have a better idea which is better for you.

I don't think there is any meaningful way to assess "better" between those two. Both are high line coaches, with lots of bells and whistles, good quality upholstery and flooring, etc. etc. It will boil down to which one of them has more of the details that you like, whether cosmetic or technical. I would suggest an item by item comparison of everything you can think of and rate each one Plus, Minus, or Neutral.  I would use the Plus and Minus sparingly, only where a feature was notably more/less to your liking than the other.

I'd personally go for the Newmar between these choices, if it was the Cornerstone then that would be the choice over any of the Newmar's. i think the Entegra Cornerstone is "the best bang for the buck" now days

IMHO both are nice rigs.  Our current choice is either the Dutch Star 4369 or the Anthem 44A.  Leaning towards the DS.  Mountain Aire is a slight step above the Anthem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom