Under Counter Water Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob T

I responded to another post asking about a water filter so I got my information out and passed it along.

Got me to thinking I need to replace my filter this year.

Went looking and apparently my filter is no longer available, it is the 3M Under Sink Water Filter Model A.

Would prefer not to have to change the mounting system under the sink so what I was wondering is, do any of the folks here who have this system perhaps found a replacement filter that fits.

If no one knows of a replacement filter or manufacturer, any suggestions on what type of system to put in where the filters are reasonable and readily available

Thanks as always

We had the same problem with our Winnebago. We replaced it with a 3M Model C.

Attachments

• 474F3E38-4431-4FCF-898D-00D1F1A3BF35.jpeg
    474F3E38-4431-4FCF-898D-00D1F1A3BF35.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Gene,

I did a quick look and found a couple of sites showing that no longer available or sold out also.

Will keep looking and anything concrete I find, I will post for others.

I emailed 3M to find out what they are suggesting for a replacement for the Model A undersink filter.
They replied today, saying replacement is Aqua Pure C-LC 5618046 filter.
Nowto try and find reasonable pricing for this filter.

Does anyone use an under counter drinking water filter that they would suggest?
I do like the 1/4 turn removal feature if available.

Thanks

Bob T said:
Thanks Gene,

I did a quick look and found a couple of sites showing that no longer available or sold out also.

Will keep looking and anything concrete I find, I will post for others.
I found mine on ebay and Amazon. You can find it under Aqua Pure C-LC.

Bob T said:
I emailed 3M to find out what they are suggesting for a replacement for the Model A undersink filter.
They replied today, saying replacement is Aqua Pure C-LC 5618046 filter.
Nowto try and find reasonable pricing for this filter.

Does anyone use an under counter drinking water filter that they would suggest?
I do like the 1/4 turn removal feature if available.

Thanks

I ordered a Aqua Sana water filter system a few years ago and been happy with it ever since. It is a quarter turn type filter housing you are looking for and it is a 3 part filter system. Runs about 50 bucks or so for the filters and they last about 6 months. Battery warning system beeps when it's time to change the filters, which helps.

I had a buy one get one free with auto ship. So, I use one for the house and the other I will install in our 5th wheel. Also, Aqua Sana sent me 2 free glass drinking containers with each system; real nice.

We have been collecting the filters for the 5th wheel for about 2 years now, so we will have plenty of replacement filters for a good little while.

Also, like to say that we have well water that goes thru a water conditioner before the Aqua filter. We can really tell the difference in our drinking water, before and after the Aqua filter system.

Back
Top Bottom