RV Park and Storage Facility - Norman, OK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khr

We are looking for a place to stay for several months in or near Norman, OK.  We are selling our house and planning to live in our trailer till we decide where to land.  Does anybody know of RV parks in that area that you would recommend?

We are also going to need a storage facility to put our belongings in during the same time period. Any recommendations on that would also be appreciated!  (Safety and Economy)

Thanks,
Ken

Last fall we went to Chickasha, OK looking at a piece of farm equipment we found online.  We stayed at Time Out RV Park https://www.timeoutrvpark.com/ .  Our plan was for just an overnight stay but we found another piece of equipment and stayed a couple more days.  The oil well work in the area apparently has brought a lot of people to the area and some parks were full. 

The park was clean, the sites level, no problems with electric, water, sewer or WIFI.  No concerns about personal safety.  No pool, clubhouse types of things it you need to be entertained.

One thing that really impressed me was when I called from on the road, the phone was answered.  No phone tag!  Since we didn't know how much longer we would be staying, I just called and she always answered. 

Shelia

Back
Top Bottom