RV Forum & 5th Wheelers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mick & Pat

After living full time for 10 years & 4 months in our A class RV we have exchanged her for a 5th wheeler.

Now rather than sign up with a 5th wheeler forum although I don't see a heading for 5th Wheeler's I thought as I've always had excellent help and answers to my question I post on here.

Although only a few weeks into ownership of our 2018 Keystone Alpine 3500 RL we are looking at buying a front skirt to give us the extra storage area, so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good company?

Mick & Pat said:
After living full time for 10 years & 4 months in our A class RV we have exchanged her for a 5th wheeler.

Now rather than sign up with a 5th wheeler forum although I don't see a heading for 5th Wheeler's I thought as I've always had excellent help and answers to my question I post on here.

Although only a few weeks into ownership of our 2018 Keystone Alpine 3500 RL we are looking at buying a front skirt to give us the extra storage area, so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good company?

I had one installed by a company back home in NH. They were a company that manufactured canvas boat covers. You may want to contact someone like that.

Mick & Pat said:
Now rather than sign up with a 5th wheeler forum although I don't see a heading for 5th Wheeler's...

About 4 categories down from this one -

Attachments

• trailers and fifthwheels.jpg
    trailers and fifthwheels.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 27
Mick & Pat said:

Did you see the "Trailers and Fithwheels " section in this board great answers there. But like Gary said contact a tent or a boat cover shop they can make you something with a frame 

Found an old thread about skirting.
http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,57196.msg526820.html#msg526820

Link in the thread is no good so here is a new link.
https://rvskirting.com/

I don?t have a fifth wheel, but I third or fourth the recommendation to contact a local boat/canvas company for a custom job. We have used those types of business for a variety of storage solutions, and we have gotten excellent customized results each time.

steveblonde said:
Did you see the "Trailers and Fithwheels " section in this board great answers there. But like Gary said contact a tent or a boat cover shop they can make you something with a frame

Gary Who??? :eek: ::) ;D

Rene T said:
I had one installed by a company back home in NH. They were a company that manufactured canvas boat covers. You may want to contact someone like that.

Just for reference, I paid $300.00 to have a custom made cover done.

There is a couple that are in the park I'm staying in who do skirting either the fifth wheel or the whole unit.
It's in southern Indiana just over the river from Louisville.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom