March 9 concert sold out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7 more videos were added recently (20 so far):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD6vWY0B2eU0km58KFiQUe5JTOUmjnoWz

The videographer ran out of tape part way through the third song from the last (his camera was 5 years old); We're hoping/trying to get video from another source.

Tom, you may as well break down and hire a professional videographer.  ;D

This was a semi-pro videographer. He started his wedding video business some years ago as something he could do when he retired, but eventually figured out that he couldn't use his boat on weekends when folks were getting married.

A local pro videographer is way too expensive for our budget, although he does a great job. We've talked about using him for a major concert, but we're either put off by the cost or by the restrictions of a local theatre where we've occasionally performed.

Jackie, I'm truly humbled when I watch American Idol or The Voice  :(

I love the videos Tom, keep posting them. So far my favorite part is the banjo section on Music, Music, Music. Very cool. I really should get me a banjo. ??? I have never played one in my life. :-\ It is such a cool sounding instrument.

Thanks Tom. The banjo breakouts are intended to mimic the breakouts in the big band era, but we're not as smooth  :( The banjo ukes are tuned GCEA, so no need to re-teach/learn muscle memory. Wish I could play my 'full size' plectrum banjo as easily (I don't practice often enough).

I am a huge fan of big bands and I recognized that immediately. Very cool. I can't even think about buying a banjo right now since I just blew my wad on a set of drums. :))

[quote author=SeilerBird]... I just blew my wad on a set of drums.[/quote]

Now you're making me jealous! Which ones did you buy?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom