Auto Levelling system in 2011 Winnie Adventurer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magnet21

Greeting to all, new member here and I hope this helps someone.  My self leveling system (HWH Computer Leveling) started acting up.  When Auto level button was pushed, pump would run a few seconds and quit without lowering the jacks.  I got under the dash and could find no loose wires around the e-brake pedal or anywhere else, but did cycle the pedal a few times.  The damn thing started working as it should the next time I pushed the auto-level button!  That's a cheap fix!  I am not sure what cycling the pedal did, but maybe that will help someone else with similar issues.  I did notice a yellow wire and a white wire hanging loose near the fuse box.  Anyone know what they are for?
Cheers! :)

The leveling system may have an interlock to prevent using it while underway, or prevent driving off with the jacks down. Does yours perhaps require that the emergency/parking brake be set to deploy the jacks?  Or maybe ignition off or tranny in Park?  Any or all of those are fairly common safety precautions that may be wired in.

Back
Top Bottom