1995 Kountry Star turn signal Wiring problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acramer

I have a 1995 Kountry Star with the right side turn signal blinking real fast === NOT Working....  Problem I have been having is mice getting into the back end of the 1995 Kountry Star where the wiring for turn signals and brake etc are.  They chew the wires apart and its difficult to figure how to re do the wiring.  2 questions... Is there a wiring diagrams for the turn signals, brake lights etc for my coach?  and number 2 ..  I cant figure out how the mice, small rats are getting into that metal rectangle area where the wiring is.. Does anybody know how they might be getting in there?..  Ive had them die in that area and a very difficult job trying to get them out...  Have to cut out big hole behind turn signal, brake lamps.  .

On the left frame rail, just behind the fuel tank, is a multi wire connector. From the connector forward is Ford. From the connector back is Kountry Star. You have what is called a 3 wire system. 1 left bake/turn wire, 1 right brake/turn wire, 1 tail light wire for both sides. Then there is a back up light wire.

Richard

Back
Top Bottom