TV Recommendation Needed for 31KE Bedroom Wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LTWinnebago

We are new to a 2017 Winnebago 31KE, there is no TV in the bedroom.  Can anyone recommend a HDTV brand and model that would fit and be compatible with a PAW mount.  (Feel free to recommend a different mount that may be better suited)  Thanks.

edit by staff - changed message icon to topic solved

Any LED lit flat panel TV that you like will work. Vizeo, Samsung, Sony, LG, etc.I'm partial to Sony and Samsung. I have no idea what a PAW mount is but if it's VESA compatible it should work. Google VESA for more details.

Picked up an Insignia 19" from Best Buy for $70, ordered the Paw mount, will be a perfect fit on the wall.  TV antenna and power, both 12v and 120v are already mounted on the wall. This should be a snap, even for me.  Thanks.

LTWinnebago said:
Picked up an Insignia 19" from Best Buy for $70, ordered the Paw mount, will be a perfect fit on the wall.  TV antenna and power, both 12v and 120v are already mounted on the wall. This should be a snap, even for me.  Thanks.

I know the post is a little stale, but I'd be interested to learn how you fared.

Quite well actually.  A few small bumps, I bought the PAW mount off eBay, but the TV mount came with the 100mm x 100mm mount, the Insignia 19" had a 75mm x 75mm mount.  I contacted PAW, they were great, they advised that the 75mm mounts were being phased out by the TV industry, but they still had some and shipped me a 75mm mount at no charge!  They were great to do business with.

I bought some 90 degree coaxial adapters and a 1 foot coaxial cable to make the coaxial connections neat and slick. There is a 3/4" wood panel behind the wall to facilitate holding the mount, 6 - 3/4" wood screws locked the base mount to the wall, it's not moving.

The screen is 19" and the diagonal dimensions are about 22" any bigger may not fit with the angles of the adjacent walls.  Picture may be a little canted, but the TV is perfectly level.

The 12 volt adapter comes in handy to mount my TST507 Tire Pressure Monitor repeater when we are towing.

Attachments

• IMG_8722.JPG
    IMG_8722.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 24
No, maybe a different type of mount could straddle the connection plugs, but the PAW mount could not.  Actually the height it's at is perfect IMO for viewing. Doesn't bother us, we're ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom