Winter finally arrives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

For a moment there I thought old man winter was going to pass us by, but alas winter has arrived in the Southwest. Hopefully it will be over by the weekend.

John From Detroit said:
My Daughter who moved to Chyenne Wy posted a photo of her temp reading.... - 11
I sent her the temp where she used to live.. +67

John, A little warmer in Cheyenne than here, the weather forecast called for -27 F, we only got to -21 F.  The bright side is, ?if? we ever get to go ice fishing .....we shouldn?t fall thru the ice!  ?

John Beard said:
For a moment there I thought old man winter was going to pass us by, but alas winter has arrived in the Southwest. Hopefully it will be over by the weekend.

Everyone's definition of Winter is different so without Temps given it might be 40? there and you think that's Winter
but many think winter is below freezing sometimes by a long way below freezing with plenty of SNOW to back it up as Winter.  ;D

RedandSilver said:
Everyone's definition of Winter is different so without Temps given it might be 40? there and you think that's Winter
but many think winter is below freezing sometimes by a long way below freezing with plenty of SNOW to back it up as Winter.  ;D

In my neck of the desert it is 47 for a high today, frigid by my standards.

In Boulder County area we have seen Spring Summer Fall and Winter all in the same week.
Saturday Our high was 72, yesterday morning low was -14, and our High was 13, Today we made it up to 20

Heard from our daughter in Maine, they were near 80 today.

Back
Top Bottom