Slideout Lock Drain Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len2

We have a 2013 Itasca Sunstar 35F. We bought it used about 1.5 years ago. I have been looking at the Coach Maintenance Chart and came across a line under Slideout & Leveling System that says Check and inspect electric slideout lock drain line(s).

The slideout mechanisms are Lippert/schwintek. I have looked at the Lippert Slideout book that came with the MH and done an online search for Lippert and schwintek electric slideout lock drain line. I can't find it referenced anywhere. Can anyone tell me what it is and what I check for?

Thanks.

There is no slide lock drain line with the Lippert schwintek slide.  Winnie is bad about proofreading their manuals.

David
2017 SunStar30T

Thanks David,

After reading the thread that John pointed me to I suspected this. Since I have no lock button to push and there was nothing in the book about it. I am still learning so when I find something that doesn't make sense I try to track it down.

Thanks to both of you for the response.

I think only the underfloor power gear slides have them.  We have two on our full wall side and I do check them periodically with a pipe cleaner to make sure no debris collected in them or they can leak inside your cabinets.

2011 Winnie Adventurer here.  Forward lock drain on the driverside slide plugged up with bugs.  Made quite a mess in the cabinets.  I now make it a practice to run a wire through the drains periodically and that cleared up the problem.

Cheers

Jim

Back
Top Bottom