What can I use this for...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LTWinnebago

I am new to a 2017 Winnebago 31KE, right over the entry door is a massive cabinet that obviously is for electronics integration.  Multiple component slots, two 120v AC outlets, TV coaxial connection, multiple wires running back and forth inside the cabinet.

So, what can I use this for?  I don't anticipate using satellite TV, but I do have a standalone Blue-Ray player from my previous rig, can it be integrated into this cabinet? 

Also, we don't have any DVD's on board at this time, but does the in-dash player connect with the main TV?

Thanks for an insight, the PDI, just said it was for electronics, period, that's all.

Attachments

• WInne31KECab.jpg
    WInne31KECab.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 120
Well, you can use it for whatever fits in there and can be hooked to the power outlets. There are probably connections to the tv and maybe some other things behind those blank panels, so a DVD player is one likely choice. A satellite tv receiver could be another. Perhaps plug in phone or tablet chargers there? 

The dashboard player is probably audio CD only and connected to the sound system, not the tv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom