First ever road trip starts in the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alpena Jeff

In our first ever coach. Judy is pumped up. I'm just so far passed that I got no spit left!
The coach has been stored at my bro's house all winter. It's been 4 hours away all winter. I get there to see it once a month. That has been hard on me.
Anywho.....I spent the day loading everything we own into "Vinny". Tested all systems that I know of. Brand new TPMS. Brand new aux breaking system.
Projected trip length 6 weeks and 4K miles.
We hope for a quick visit with RedandSilver. It would be our first forum member meet and greet.
I know. 64 years old and a lot of firsts for us. We are good with that!
I will update this topic with our progress.
Peace all.
Jeff & Judy

You?ve really done your homework, it?ll be great (and if it isn?t you know where to find us! ;) )

Have fun!

Congratulations!  You're going to love it.  We started RVing the year I turned 65.  That was in 2008.  No regrets.  We've traveled more than 70,000 miles since and don't anticipate any slowdown in the foreseeable future. 

Gary

Seems like yesterday that you were asking lots of questions and starting the process that has now led you to this place.

Your going to love it.

Go out there and have fun.

Mr. Bill. I just don't know what else to ask. I've kept you guys employed for a couple years now and will likely need more help as we get on down the road.
As luck would have it we are traveling from Michigan to Florida, and looking at my map north to south is all downhill. Should be an easy ride right?
That said,  8), thanks to all that have schooled me these last few years. You all know who you are. Some online and some off. You have prepared me for this journey.
Jeff

I'm excited reading this! Have a fantastic and safe trip. Look forward to some destination reviews!

I'm looking forward to meeting Jeff and Judy.

I hate to tell you this but it's not ALL downhill coming to FL.
But when we meet we should be under 100ft above sea level.  MI is around 600 - 900 ft above SL but
your going to go over a few big hills before you get to FL.  Once in FL you should be pretty much home free.  ;D

Since your already on your way I don't know when you will see this but feel free to call me with a progress report anytime.

Rene - He's going to be on I75 so much closer to me then to Lakeland.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom