EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Rookie RV guy question.  (Read 1597 times)

Oldgator73

• ---
Re: Rookie RV guy question.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2018, 10:15:15 AM »
Thanks for sanity on the water in the campfire post.  I would think that most campers enjoy nature and take steps to reduce their impact anyway.  It's not like I'm taking a bunch of soapy or oily water and pouring it into a creek.  It's just the rinse water and we use enviro friendly products anyway.  I used to be a stickler for not using paper plates until I realized that I need kindling to get that fire going anyway - so double use.  It's called conservation when done correctly.

'nough said... :D

Yep, it's not like we are dumping used oil around the fence line (used to do that).
Retired Air Force
2016 Winnie Drop
2016 Nissan Frontier

Nomadjc

• ---
  • Newbie Campers, wish us luck!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2018, 06:23:08 PM »
Wow...just wow...Thank you everyone for your kind suggestions.  I kind of thought when people started responding to this post, i was not going to get much helpful.  But boy was I ever pleasantly surprised.  Thank you guys.  2 days and counting...

DearMissMermaid, your awesome!  Having never owned a camper, your suggestions have been invaluable. 
Retired Army
Home base:  Central New Jersey
2017 Thor Chateau 31W Class C

DearMissMermaid

• ---
  • Read my mis-adventures at DearMissMermaid.Com
    • DearMissMermaid.Com
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2018, 06:27:27 AM »

DearMissMermaid, your awesome!  Having never owned a camper, your suggestions have been invaluable.

*BLUSH* Thank you!
http://DearMissMermaid.Com

Living, working. playing  in a 1992 Holiday Rambler Imperial 36' 5th Estate, formerly 8 years 24/7 in a Class C, 1994 Tioga Montara, 28'

Pack half the stuff and twice the cash.
http://dearmissmermaid.blogspot.com/

Hosted by Over The Network