Tucson RV storage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jurate1

Hello all, we are looking at retiring in Tucson and hope to purchase a large RV.  We had hoped to find a home with an RV garage but it is not working out. I understand that due to the heat etc interior storage is recommended. But I have been unable to find any RV storage lots that have indoor, climate controlled storage for large RV's in the Tucson area.  Any recommendation? Any other way to protect the RV from the extreme heat?  We would have plenty of room to park the RV just don't know how to protect it from the heat? Thanks in advance.. Gina

Hi and welcome to the forum Gina.

I can't help with your query except to say that I see lots of RVs parked in the sun in Las Vegas and they look to be in good condition. If you use the search function you might find other posts on the subject of sun affecting rvs.

Good luck.

While a climate controlled garage is obviously ideal, just getting the rig out of the sun will go a long way towards protecting it. Have you considered building an RV carport?

Re the heat, I?ve often seen units I?ve looked at with 2-3 buckets inside, each with 6? of water. Keeps the humidity up a little which is better for the wood. That combined with getting the rig in the shade and you?ll be in pretty good shape.

Or, if your budget allows, add an RV garage to a house you like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom