How to get to the front of the Magnum Inverter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvtrader

ON The 2014 WINNEBAGO TOUR the inverter is mounted on the passenger side in the front bay up side down on the ceiling and right up to the back of the cabinet wall.

Making it impossible to get to the Power Switch, Status LED, and Accessory Connection Ports.

Has anyone been able to access that area of the inverter?

I called winnebago and the service rep.had no idea how to access it.

Checked with my Winnebago contact and every status indication should be available from the inside control panel. I believe the only reason you would need physical access to the box is for troubleshooting. I have a Magnum PSW inverter and I use my control panel when I want to check status (and I have access to the front of the box but I rarely look at it.)

Is there something specific you want to accomplish that can't be done from the inside control panel?

Our Magnum is mounted the same way. It's just a guess, but I think the reason Winnie did that was to provide access to the Magnum's reset circuit breaker, which is on the back side of the inverter when viewed from the electrical bay. There's a panel in the right side basement compartment, directly across the RV from the electrical bay, that allows access to that breaker.

Kev

Back
Top Bottom