Best Replacement Shower Head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butchiiii

Hi Folks,
Question, we want to replace the shower head in our TT. Which is/are the best ones that
everyone has tried. Please let us know. Want to get one before our next trip.
Thanks in advance

Oxygenics

https://www.amazon.com/Oxygenics-26481-Brushed-Nickel-Shower/dp/B00AZOWSJM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1520005240&sr=8-4&keywords=oxygenics+hand+held+shower+head

Ours is white plastic, but other than that the same.  I think it was a bit cheaper, but I'm not sure as we bought it at an RV store, not online.

they are not rv specific
I can only comment about the one he linked to.  We have the white one.
You could use any household head I think.  This one is especially good for the low flow rate in the camper..... it reduces water usage while making it feel like more water.
Honestly I wouldn't put this one in my house, because it sorta blasts the water out at high velocity, not the most pleasant thing but for this application it is a good thing.  (not bad at all, just different)
but I am very happy with it in my RV.  Wish I would have done it sooner.

Another happy Oxygenics RV Body Spa user here. That is the first thing changed in all our RV's after the first time dismal shower in our first trailer.

For us boondockers - does it have the little shut off switch so you can stop the water flow while soaping up?

We have this one at home and before coming to FL I took it out and installed it in the RV. I wasn't sure how it would work with the CG water pressure but it works great. I wouldn't be without it now. In fact when we get home, I'm going to get another one for the house.  I don't now how many gallons of water it's rated for but I would think it may not be good if you're boon docking which we don't do.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/MOEN-Attract-6-Spray-4-in-Hand-Shower-with-Magnetix-in-Chrome-26000/205800129

kportra said:
For us boondockers - does it have the little shut off switch so you can stop the water flow while soaping up?

Keep in mind that it doesn't shut the water off completely (on purpose)... it "dribbles" to reduce the flow, but maintain the warm/hot temperature that you already have set.

I bought one last year and I like it, but the dangling water hose always pulls the shower head one direction.  I'm sure there are some mounting adjustments that will solve that issue when I have more time to mess around with it later this year.

Rene T said:
We have this one at home and before coming to FL I took it out and installed it in the RV. I wasn't sure how it would work with the CG water pressure but it works great. I wouldn't be without it now. In fact when we get home, I'm going to get another one for the house.  I don't now how many gallons of water it's rated for but I would think it may not be good if you're boon docking which we don't do.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/MOEN-Attract-6-Spray-4-in-Hand-Shower-with-Magnetix-in-Chrome-26000/205800129

The problem with that one is it is to big to get into hidden place where the stinky bits are. ;D ;D ;D

Tom Hoffman said:
The problem with that one is it is to big to get into hidden place where the stinky bits are. ;D ;D ;D

FYI, on their web site, Oxygenics calls them "hard to reach places", not "where the stinky bits are".  :eek:

Oxygenics!

Used one both inside and outside on my motorhome for 8+ years!

It steps up the pressure without hogging water. I have long hair to my waist, I wanted to rinse it quickly and Oxygenics does that.

Tom Hoffman said:

Old_Crow said:
FYI, on their web site, Oxygenics calls them "hard to reach places", not "where the stinky bits are".  :eek:

And some of us don't have "stinky bits"  ;D  ::) ;)

We have the white Oxygenics one, and we really like it.  Surprising pressure with minimal flow, thus saving plenty of water.

Back
Top Bottom