Recommendations for TPMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FourGeese

Looking for a TPMS for my 2013 Itasca Meridian and my tow vehicle 2017 F150, or will the TPMS pick up the F150 sensors.

The F150 OEM sensors won't communicate with a 3rd party TPMS monitor in the coach.

Try the Search button with TPMS as the search term, and you'll find a variety of answers. Several folks here, myself included, have or changed to the EEzRV systen, but that doesn't mean there aren't other good systems available.

Thanks Tom

Found plenty of info to confirm my choice, EEzRV 8 flow thru and 4 caps, with the repeater should do the trick. Headed from South Florida to Maine this summer so this will be a good addition.

We've had three different systems.  EEZRV wins hand down.  Easy to set up, no false alerts, replaceable batteries, great transmitter range and a good display.

The only things I would change would be a color display and automatic linking/unlinking of a toad once the sensors have been set up.

We have a 10-sensor TST TPMS that we've been very happy with. The sensor batteries are user replaceable and low cost, the toad readings can be disconnected from the display with just a button press, and there's an available color display. TST's customer service is second to none...

Back
Top Bottom